Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Newbi with Z300

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Dnoor, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Hi Every,
    I been watching this awesome site as a guest for about a week, and it is about time i signed up.
    I am new to riding. I just got my L's. What got me into riding? i would say my Dad, as he's been a rider back overseas in South Africa, and now he's getting back into it.
    I just picked up my baby 2days ago & loving it!!!
    She is the new & rare - Kawasaki Z300
    I am from NSW, Sydney, Shire area. Can't wait to catchup with you guys & gals!
    ATM looking forward to build my skills, and learn my bike on & off road.
    Thank you for accepting me to your site.
    Cya soon!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Dnoor, There are quite a few South Africans expats on the forum. Always good if you have a family member also into riding. Bike touring is a great way to see the country.

3. G'day Dnoor, welcome to NR. The Z300 is a great looking bike - I nearly bought an ER6NL (similar appearance) and I'm sure you're enjoying riding it along with your Dad.

4. Welcome to NR...

5. welcome aboard :]

6. Howzit boet, welcome and nice ride. What colour did you choose?

7. G'day and welcome Dnoor. Very popular starters bike you have chosen, enjoy yourself and take care

8. Nice machine mate, put some pics up. Have fun and don't bin it

9. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

10. Welcome Bruvv:)

Picked up my z300 on saturday too!

Which colour u get?

11. Great choice guys!

12. Seems like a naked Kawa party in here, I certainly approve.

13. Welcome to the forum.

Make sure to go to the Homebush learner session to practice your slow skills.

many many ex Saffas on this forum.