Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from new Melbourne member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by suj, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, I've been lurking on here for awhile so figured it is about time I said hello and started getting involved :)

My name is Suj (yep, I went all out with creativity in my username!) and I've been riding for about 9 months.

Had a Hyosung GT250R for awhile then sold it to a friend and splashed out on a 2006 Ducati Monster 620 which makes me grin every time I hop on it.

Admittedly the Hyo wasn't bad though - never gave me any trouble.

I've signed up as a proper member and I'm looking forward to coming along to some rides and meeting some new riders soon, will try and attend one of the Tues learner rides in the near future when work and the weather behave themselves ;-)

2. welcome

-1 for weather.... soo cold damit
  3. Haha yeah tell me about it - I ride to work fairly early and can't feel my chin or mouth by the time I get there.
  4. Welcome to NR :grin:

Enjoy the ride :twisted:
  5. neck warmer /fog-off (althou i find that the fog-off valcro at the back starts to stick to the helmet and make it fluff
  6. Welcome suj

You shouldn't be feeling yourself that early in the morning. :wink:

7. Haha good call.

Yes I think I'll invest in a face mask of some sort...just been too lazy to pop over to Peter Stevens at lunchtime.
  8. welcome bud :)
  9. oooo i might have a look
  10. yeah. i saw the sale on ozbarings the other day.... i want to get the neck gaiter but havn't had the chance to drop by kathmandu yet.