Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello....(from Melbourne)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Assassin, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Hey Guys...
    I just joined the forum today... so bee nice to me OK ?!

Brief history: Originally from Africa, lived in Zimbabwe and spent some time in South Africa, Western Australia, and now Victoria... so I been around a bit... I really like touring and can do the long haul if necessary... and I really like photografy, that is taking photos of bikes and landscapes etc.. I'll probably show a few here if that's ok with you guys....

I dropped my camera and cracked the lens a while back, but it still werks ok and if you see a pic with a line through the middle, then you know it's mine...

Oh yeah, I got a red Honda (two wheeler), can't remember what model it is, but I bought it cause its red and fast too, so if you see a red bike, wave, it could be me. If I don't wave back, then you know its not me.

Anyways, catchya.

2. Welcome Aboard Sass!!

.. Hang on a sec.
    username: Assassin :shock:
    :shock: :shock:
    << crosshairs? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I think I get the picture :p
  3. Thanks...

Hey Vinnie... thanks for the welcome mate.... good on ya !! :wink:
  4. hi and welcome to the madhouse
  5. Madhouse..??

Did you say madhouse....? am I in the right place ?!! :shock:

Just kidding <Bubbly>...on ya mate !!

Many Thanks...
  6. Welcome :) Whereabouts in Melb are you?
  7. Melbourne...

Hey Yian,

I live in Eltham, just the other side of Greensborough.... nice and plenty of hills..... I've been in Vic around 2 years now... a lot nicer than WA !! :)

onya mate!!

8. Welcome to Netrider, Sass! You certainly picked a nice place for riding, to live :)

If you post a picture of your bike, I'm sure someone here can help you identify it :LOL:.
  9. Goodo. Eltham is not far away... and you're right about some nice roads up that way :) See you around sometime then eh?
  10. Where do I post ....

Yeah ok Hornet600, I'll try to post a picture of it for you... what's your P.O. box number ? The pic might have a black line through the middle 'cause of the cracked lens on my camra... is that ok ? :eek: actualy it's getting a bit annoying, especially after I tried to put supergloo on it...

Yeah, there are some nice rides around Eltham... specially to Yarra Glen and Healesville...

Thanks Guys....

11. Are you sure you're bike is a honda, I think it's a ducati - they're red. You know how I can tell - I ride a honda and it's blue.

Good luck with the photography. If you do well with your cracked lense you may start a new trend! I like photography too but unfortunately I'm not prepared to crack my lense for the sake of new vogue art.

12. Just saw the picture you posted in multi-media

The bike is a Honda ST1300. The give away is the word Honda on the front of it and the sticker on the side that says ST1300 :grin:

But I suspect you may have known that! :cool: