Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Melbourne.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by FriendlyFire, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

Never been on Netrider before, look forward to annoying you all with my strange questions. :)

Bought an unregistered CB250RS yesterday after moving interstate and not having a bike for a year. Stupidly excited about getting back on the road. No doubt I'll be posting some pics and looking for advice once I get my post count up.

2. Hi FriendlyFire and welcome to NR
  3. Welcome to NR :). Pop on down to the Saturday morning sessions and say hello.

-- Sent from the year 2319 using Tapatalk (if you can read this, I finally got my flux capacitor working)
  4. Thanks. Once I'm up and running legally I'll try to do so. :)

> "One does not simply Telnet into Mordor"

Of course not - one uses SSH.
  5. welcome to NR freindlyfire, Telnet into Mordor? not another IT geek riding motorbikes are you? Thats a rarety on NR, but welcome anyway, lets see, that'd make it about the 80% of the riders? lol Get the bike rego'd asap and get down to sat morn prac!!
  6. Ha! Thanks. Used to be an IT geek - now I'm a mature age philosophy student. Which is possibly more geeky, but certainly lower income bracket. :)
  7. Welcome to NR !
  8. Hi FriendlyFire
  9. Welcome along, FriendlyFire.