Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by c0rrupt, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Hi guys - Great board.

Just a quick hello - I'm living here in south yarra now originally from London. Hope to see you guys out sometime soon

2. hahaha welcome, i'm going the other way... to the EU. Enjoy melbourne (there's a shit load of you lot here anyway!)
  3. Thanks - yeah have noticed there is a fair few of us here!
  4. Hey welcome , VIC eh
    ...you will like the weather at least
  5. gday mate, surprised u didnt go to bondi, pommy haven
  6. g'day.. i live in the CBD.. not far away :)

should do a photo shoot eh...
  7. :grin: welcome
  8. #8 c0rrupt, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014
    Thanks for the warm welcomes - appreciated :)

methdmethd: sorry, maybe i'm being bit dense here, but photoshoot for what? :oops:
  9. Welcome to Netrider :).
  10. he has twelve midgets tired up in his basement... all sorts of fun can be had with them...

...or me may be referring to this, which ever.
  11. Very cool pics in that thread - would have thought that you would have had no trouble getting people to ride your bike for you!?

Great pics as I say, if I decide to get my bikes/car done will certainly be i touch

12. #12 Curiousity, May 1, 2009
    O and welcome to nr!

May you have thick skin and a great sense of humour (you'll need it).

:wink: :) :grin: :LOL: :shock:
  13. Sheri, oh don't worry - my skin is as thick as they come... as a broker, I get abused for a living... good thing is I get paid to abuse other also, so should fit in just fine!

But loved the "go home, were full" from a taco muncher! haha sorry, only kidding
  14. nah u got it wrong, he aint a taco muncher, mexico is what they call melbourne, but lets just say he likes sheep :)
  15. more kiwis here then poms, and more of each here then in their home land!

Welcome to the site c0rrupt. :grin:
  16. Wrong, wrong, wong!!!!!

He's a BRICK KISSER.......arn't you Pa?

17. ok thats a new term for me, never heard that 1 before, please eeexplaiinnn
  18. #18 Curiousity, May 1, 2009
    I'll let the old dog explain that one himself :)

Excellent attitude boy, keep it up :cool:
  19. Loving this board, you guys rock - really nice to be made to feel welcome the way this place has.

The brick thing has got me puzzled too...

Up on Arthur's seat for the weekend, thought it would be crap weather for the most of it - NOT SO - so warm, and the roads are so empty, wish i brought the bike to go cruising round thru redhill and surrounds... oh well, guess i'll have to come up for next weekend too! - Anyone wanna come...?

Hope everyone is having a good'un!
  20. ah yes.. noob :)