Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from ipswich

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Josh k, May 11, 2015.

1. Hey everyone,

Names josh, I live in rosewood west of ipswich in qld. Ride a 09 gsx650fu it's my first road bike, been riding dirt bikes on and off for years. Currently truck driving for a crust and am also a qualified motor mechanic.
    I have 2 major loves in live. My family and cars/motorcycles.
    I'm pretty easy going if you wanna know something just ask.

Cheers josh k

• Like Like x 1
  2. Howdy and welcome Josh kJosh k .
  3. Welcome Josh. I guess you have done the My Glorious run a few times then.
  4. Hi Josh, welcome to the forum mate :) Enjoy road riding, have fun and stay safe!
  5. G'day and welcome to NR Josh. You'd be a pretty handy riding buddy to have around with your mechanical trade and riding experience and I'm sure the forum members will appreciate that too.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Welcome Josh fairly new here myself but they're a friendly and helpful bunch of people on this site. Enjoy the ride might see you on the road one day.
  7. Welcome to the site Josh, have fun on the roads and stay safe
  8. welcome aboard :]
  9. Howdy Josh & Welcome to NR!
  10. Cheers guys. Yeh I haven't done Glorious yet on the bike. Numerous times in cars haha. I unfortunately don't get a lot of time to go riding with a 3yr old daughter and working 6 days a week. But hopefully in the near future that will change... Thanks again for the warm welcomes
    • Like Like x 1