Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Hobart

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by lindavy, Oct 6, 2011.

1. What a wealth of info on this site. It's a fantastic thing to have all this invaluable information and opinion at our fingertips. I live south of Hobart and have been riding about 6 years. Have covered about 100,000 kms on my various bikes. Did the Ulysses AGM last march and included a trip up to Brissie and back. Did about 8000km on that one on my '01 VFR800fi using as many good and recommended roads as possible. Have recently bought an 08 BMW R1200GS (mid August) and already clocked 4000km and looking forward to even more touring. Nice to meet you all.

2. Welcome to NR. Some nice riding roads down in Tas which one day I hope to cover. Driven there a few times but never ridden.

Ride Safe! (y)

3. wow you dont muck around when you ride lol, welcome to NR I believe theres usually a trp to
    tassie in either late jan or feb when a group go on the ferry and spend a week down there to cruise the lovely country side of tassie

4. Welcome aboard. Great to have you with us.