Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Elwood

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by BingoBango, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Hey guys, thought I'd better introduce myself on netrider as I filter through all the great info!

Im Joel, very new to riding, got my L permit about 4 weeks ago, a bike 3 weeks ago, and have been slowly roaming the streets of Elwood, Vic.

I picked up a 2012 Ninja 300 ABS with 400kms on it (previous owner must not have got far!) and have noticed that theyre pretty much every where! But its a great bike and fun to learn on so far.

I look forward to contributing to your threads and meeting some of you when im up to venturing further than the streets adjacent to mine!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. As above. Welcome to NR and make sure you come around to the Elwood practise one of these Weekends.
  3. Hey thanks for the link to the thread. Yep that's just around the corner from me. I'll be sure to check it out. Cheers!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome Joel,
    Lovely place to live. Bit of a trip to some more interesting roads, but you're surrounded by them.
  5. welcome aboard :] congrats on the Ls and the bike :]:]