Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello from down under

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by kwakaboy, Jan 25, 2012.

1. hey guys, my name is shaun and i am a 36 year old motorcyclist living what seems to be a life sentence lol as its been 4 years without a motorcycle to ride.
    i keep my hand in by repairing my mates bikes and once i have dug my way out of my hole i will get back into it again. i am on here to help find some fairing parts for a friends 1990 fzr 250 and so far the hunt is not going to well, $$$+
    so if anyone knows of some left and right fairing panels (the ones from the headlight down surrounding the engine cases ) for sale feel free to drop me a msg and maybe we can work something out lol, also on the look out for a 2000 zx12r with under 30,000klms if anyone is looking to sell such a bike
    okay thanks for letting me ramble on.

wise words "Burn rubber, not your soul"
  2. Welcome Shaun, What part of the country do you call home?
  3. welcome to NR Shaun
  4. Tassie bred and proud of it
  5. Welcome to NR. (y)
  6. Welcome Shaun to NR. :)
  7. Ahh Tassie, Motorcycle heaven. Must get back there for a blurt around its been a few years. The road to Strathgordon, the Lake Leakey Rd. They bring a tear to a bikers eye. :)
  8. Hi there

nitekreeper will be along soon to ask

"are you hot"