Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello from Darwin

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Sterkman, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Hello,

Im new to the net rider,

I have just got a 2008 GSXR 1000, had to make a deal with wife that i would keep it for 5 yrs., have had a few issues with it, but otherwise once have issues sorted should be all go as you would know when buying second hand you need to spend a bit on them to get them up to standard new battery service, chain sprokets if needed,

Its been about 5 yrs since i have owned a bike so decide to get a sports bike, but hoping to get some issues sorted in the next couple of wks and then its out riding.

be looking for people to go riding with in Darwin
  2. Welcome Sterkman, hope you get the bike sorted soon. Good luck in finding local riders. We have a few Darwin riders that have joined over the years, not sure if many have stayed around unfortunately. The site seems to be southern state heavy in members. Hopefully you can attract some more Darwin riders to the forum.
  3. welcome aboard :]
  4. Wow welcome SterkmanSterkman yep you certainly need to be that to tackle a tentative partner with ya wheels... :(
    Nice ride though and once you smooth the rough spots... eh haaar ;)
  5. Welcome SterkmanSterkman. Jealous of your weather right now.
  6. Welcome to NR..
  7. G'day SterkmanSterkman, welcome to Netrider.