Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from country NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Sempsei, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Hi All
    Thought I'd be polite and instroduce myself.
    I'm an older rider (45) and I'm returning to riding after 28 years.
    Yep you read those numbers correctly. Due to a variety of events I never completed my full license last time around. A dead bike, empty pockets and university being a few. Now it just so happened that my father-in-law was breathing new life into an old bike and I finally got rid of the "Gunnas" got off my butt and got my L's again. One of the best things I have done in years. I'm simply loving every minute of it. I ride for enjoyment (even on the way to work). My little 1991 Kawasaki GPX250 is slowly becoming my main mode of transport. Some work mates think its a mid life crisis but what would they know. Its my mind and I will do with it as I please ;-) My ride is a little older but full of character. We were meant for each other. I look forward to learning and sharing with you all. Cheers!

2. hey bud, welcome in
  3. i got family up in taree + foster...nice area

enjoy the ride
  4. Welcome on board. It's amazing how quickly riding becomes something you just can't do without. I often feel disappointed when I get home from work, not because I don't want to see my family, but because I don't want the ride to be over.
  5. Hi Sempsei and welcome to Netrider dude.