Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello from Chris SW WA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Old-Wombat, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Just saying hi :beer: nice site love the storys

2. Hi Chris, we drove through Boyanup last week. Will pop in for a cuppa next time :wink: What are you riding?
  3. re DeeCubed

gday mate please drop by anytime. well lets see 20 years ago i just had me 2nd kidling, and then my brother hit a roo on his bike and 2 dicks in cars tailgating him ran him over. Now he is ok but was touch and got for a year or 2 But my woman (Sigi) Said its the bike or me :cry:
    • So i already having kids I kissed my R90S good buy. But guess what my young Daughter went to Perth to work with her older brother and sister, So I say to my woman time for me to get back my 2nd love. She said ok. Now I go into the DOPAI and say I want my licence back. Sorry they say but you have to do it again So right now I'm getting back my Ls. But I don't have to worry about the Ps I was told I just got Right to Unrestricted :) . As for a Bike well I'm not sure what I will get Yet. I'm Only 47 so no rush right I mean I have waited over 20 years

ride safe Chris
  4. Welcome (back) :).
  5. Welcome to NR !