Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Adrock990r, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Hey everyone I recently purchased a KTM Super Duke 990 R and have been having an absolute blast on this machine. I've had a string of KTM dirt bikes and a few Jap roadies but this thing puts the biggest grin on my face each time. Looking forward to learning as much as i can from this site and hopefully helping and contributing towards it whenever i can,
    Cheers !

2. Hi, welcome. Nice choice of bike, I've seen a few of those around Brisbane and they look fun.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Adrock, great bike.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Adrock990r, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Cheers mate!

Thanks for the welcome mate. It may not be the most comfortable ride out there but you can't have everything :]

5. Welcome to netrider. There are a few KTM loonies on this site and they all say the same thing you do. I have a friend here in Wollongong with one, and he says the only thing wrong with it is how hard it is to protect your licence on it.....

6. Welcome to NR...

7. Welcome in mate

8. welcome aboard :]

9. Thanks all for the Welcomes, i appreciate it. Sorry in advance for my lateness on any replies but i work a 4 week on 1 week off roster and quite often i don't touch my laptop for weeks simply due to tiredness from my job/roster. Back home now for a week and looking forward to getting some quality riding time in . Time for a change in job i think .

10. Welcome. Where are you located? Interested in riding in a group with other likeminded riders in Brisbane?

11. Hey there @GixxerBoy@GixxerBoy . I am out near Springfield. Definitely interested in joining rides around Brissie, it just comes down to when i am in town or out at work in Gladstone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hi Folks, new to Netrider and really keen on going for a ride as I just purchase a new bike around Brissie, free any Sunday or Monday.