Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello from Brisbane!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by LatinoMuffinMan, Jun 12, 2011.

1. hi fellow net riders!
    i've just started getting into riding with my new bike! hope to meet some of you. if any of you see a guy wearing a ducati meccanica jacket with a red kawasaki ninja 250r thats me so holla! lol :D

2. Welcome :)
    What part of brissy?
  3. Welcome mate, we need more SEQ riders on here.
  4. Welcome to Netrider! Great to see another Queenslander. :)
  5. Hello, yes, good to see another SE Queenslander on here. What part of Brissie?
  6. So what sort of doctor are you? Coz I've got this rash... :p

Welcome to NR, look forward to seeing you out on the roads!
  7. indooroopilly area! u guys close by?
  8. Im on the north side, Never too far for a ride though :p
  9. Sup Linhie D, it was a bit cold tonight, but clear and no signs of rain...
  10. I'm out at Bundamba, but it's a good spot to head out to Kilcoy from. Let me know if you want to tee up a ride sometime.
  11. orsm! we'll have a 'wolfpack' going =D
  12. Welcome to Netrider, as you can see we're all about connecting riders here :).
  13. Runcorn, and welcome aboard.
  14. Welcome,

You may find it interesting to keep an eye on any qld rides, normally there a bunch of us that head to the hills but it is a little quiet round here.

15. Welcome to NR. Good to have you with us.
  16. Hi All,
    Im a Noob to motorbikes...Finally made the decision to learn to ride, at the age of 43. Been putting it off for years. I have just got my Ls and will be kicking tyres and parking my arse on a few bikes before I buy one. Joined this Forum to help me to get onto 2 wheels.
    Will be making good use of the search function before I post.
    Im in logan on the Southside
  17. Don't be so shy Wulf; you could have had a thread of your own! Welcome aboard, and good luck with your journey, for that's what it will be. It's the form of transport that I think you never stop learning to use. If you need help and advice just ask.
  18. Hi all,

if there is any riding trip happening on wkends please i mean please let me know too,
    just start riding for a month will like to meet up with experience rider who share the same interest.

19. Hello Wulf1967, welcome along. Runcorn myself - just up the road.