Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from Bathurst

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by yogi2795, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Hi everyone, I'm Ian, 49 yr old new rider from Bathurst, NSW. I've been riding since February, have a Suzuki GS500F and am addicted totally :grin: Wonder if I can go back and relive the past 35 years again now I know what I was missing ! Bugger !! :)
    I love getting out on the bike as often as I can and try to get away for a long ride every other weekend, be it a day ride or even the occasional overnighter.
    Anyone out this way who is looking for someone to tag along on a nice leisurely ride between coffee stops - drop me a line :) Any excuse to do Oberon, Tarana, Blayney, Millthorpe, Orange, Canowindra, Sofala or any of the other great little towns here and around :)

Cheers and ride safe.

2. welcome yogi, don't forgot to get out and do the road from cowra-frogmore-boorowa fudging fantastic, not the best road surface but we obviously can't have everything :)

3. Cool, some one from Bathurst :grin: got any spare beds???

There will be some Vics in Bathurst in about 3 weeks as part of our Qld trip, hopefully catch up with ya.

4. Welcome to NR.. :grin:

5. see you when we get there .... :)

oh yer HI and welcome