Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from another Melbourne East newbie of sorts

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by cazzo, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Hi, I've been cruising these forums for a little while and thought bugger it plenty of others introducing themselves so I'll join in.

I'm Max and I live in the Waverley area. I procrastinated for many years about getting my bike licence, plus I've spent many years building cars.
    Well at the end of 2009 I got my L's and bought a Yamaha WR400f and joined a few mates in the bush also had a full motard setup so did a bit of road riding. Change of jobs left no time for dirty weekends away so I sold the WR and bought myself a Ducati Monster 600 Dark, which I've now done a few cosmetic mods to.

I get off my P's about June so I'll look at upgrading bike later in the year...and 848 would be nice but way to pricey...Yes I'll be buying another Italian bike, it's in the blood :D

This was my WR the day I bought it:

[​IMG]

This the Duc, looks a little different now I've added bar end mirros, carbon seat cowl, carbon belly pan, performed a monster tail chop and custom plates, user name is my plate Italians will get it:

P1000023.

2. Welcome to NR

3. Hi and welcome to NR

4. Hi Max and welcome to Netrider mate.

5. Welcome on board Max and nice bikes.