Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from a very long term lurker!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Jaydle83, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Hey there, I'm Jay and I've had my 2006 Suzuki GS500f for about the past 3 years. I joined this forum about the same time for it's little pearls of wisdom when I first got my licence, looking for tips for safer riding and well you guys delivered and then some - but I don't think I have ever actually posted! Didn't think I had any knowledge to contribute..

I completely dropped off the radar this past year+ after some back surgery due to an injury at work and am now just looking at getting my bike back into working order (for which I have some questions I will ask in the appropriate forum) - but thought it about time I introduced myself!

Originally I called the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria home where I served in the Navy for a little while and did just about every job I was interested in! I now live in Townsville where I work on road as a paramedic (technically an advanced care student) and wouldn't do anything else!

Thanks guys and looking forward to getting back into riding and participating in these forums again (well contributing for a start!).

2. I'd think a paramedic might have quite a bit to contribute to some of the discussions on here. Good choice of bike too.