Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from a very long term lurker!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jaydle83, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Hey there, I'm Jay and I've had my 2006 Suzuki GS500f for about the past 3 years. I joined this forum about the same time for it's little pearls of wisdom when I first got my licence, looking for tips for safer riding and well you guys delivered and then some - but I don't think I have ever actually posted! Didn't think I had any knowledge to contribute..

I completely dropped off the radar this past year+ after some back surgery due to an injury at work and am now just looking at getting my bike back into working order (for which I have some questions I will ask in the appropriate forum) - but thought it about time I introduced myself!

Originally I called the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria home where I served in the Navy for a little while and did just about every job I was interested in! I now live in Townsville where I work on road as a paramedic (technically an advanced care student) and wouldn't do anything else!

Thanks guys and looking forward to getting back into riding and participating in these forums again (well contributing for a start!).
  2. I'd think a paramedic might have quite a bit to contribute to some of the discussions on here. Good choice of bike too.