Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello from a perpetual lurker

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by noitcelfeR, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Hi All,
    Decided to bite the bullet and actually join something for once, instead of just browsing all the threads :). A little about me - have been riding for 20+ years, in an around Melbourne, Darwin and Central Coast
    NSW. Have a large family, and very little spare time - which is spent riding more often than not.
    Thought it might be time to say hello to other riders out there.

2. I'm glad you chose Netrider to break your duck :ROFLMAO:

It's a pretty lively place, and I've no doubt someone who's been riding for 20+ years would have a lot to contribute....
  3. Thanks Paul, never thought of it that way, but with the amount of family and friends I have helped out over the years I suppose I do have something to add.
    My only pearl of wisdom I ever pass on unsolicited is "Ride like you can't be seen, Ride where you can" - saves a lot of aggravation if you are always prepared.
  4. Welcome to NR. :)

I'm sure that you'll find time to ride more & more.
  5. G'day bloke, welcome aboard.
  6. Welcome mate, and enjoy your stay :)
  7. Considering those hellos were now over a month ago I can safely say the time I spent farting around getting the damn tapatalk app working dragged on a lot longer than anticipated - all fixed now so I should be 'lurking' around a lot more often! Catch you all soon!
  8. Lurk onwards and upwards.