Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello fellow riders

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by BagMan, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Hi everyone :D

Realised I had been very rude and have been a member here for a month without saying hello :roll:

I have been riding for 6 years now and have recently moved from the cool world of inline-4 to the awesome world of V-Twin :D :D with the upgrade of my CBR600 to a VTR1000 Firestorm.

I live in Canberra (moved from Adelaide 2 years ago). Anyone here from the ACT who wants to organise some rides let me know. I'm learner friendly (we all were one at some stage) and happy to ride with all :D

2. Hello BagMan,

Welcome to the forums.

Cheers,
    Jez

3. Hello BagMan,
    Welcome!!!

No you havent been rude..
    Ive been a member longer then you, and I havent said hello yet.. :oops:

4. Hey Bagman, welcome :)

5. Welcome Bagman!!

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D :D

6. Hey Bagman,

Welcome to the forums!

7. Howdy Bagman, welcome to the forum :)

8. Welcome Bagman

9. Hi Bagman! Welcome aboard!!

Good to see you also saw the light.....you should have gone one step better and bought a Duke!! That's what I did when I upgraded from my CBR600 and I love every second!

:D :D :D

10. Heya Bagman,

Welcome aboard :D I like firestorms.. What colour is yours?

Lisa :twisted:

11. Yellow....the only colour...well the only colour there should be anyway :p

Best bike I've been on so far :D ALthough each new bike I've had so far has been better than the last...hehehhe

12. Welcome BagMan. Awesome bike!

13. Welcome Bagman, hope you enjoy your time here.

Sounds like you need to organise a roadtrip from Canberra to Melbourne one weekend. :D

14. Definately need a road trip. Made one to Sydney the other week but had a little disagreement with the rain gods.... :evil: :evil:

Never thought I'd say this but....I'll have to go to Victoria for the sun :D :D

15. Hello Bagman, welcome to the forums :D

16. Welcome to the forum, fun, frivolity and general madness and mayhem.

17. welcome dude

just move down here and you will lots of rides at your dispolsal plus we get lots of sunshine :D

18. Hello, Netriders

Hello, Netriders, I've just joined your forum :) You all sound pretty friendly. Looks like you mostly live in Melbourne, whereas I live in Canberra. Hope you enjoyed some fine riding this weekend. I went for a spin to the Snowy Mtns (to Charlottes Pass) :D :D

Hello, Mr Bagman, in particular. I live in Canberra and I own I bike exactly like yours. Would you like to take a spin sometime on the twin VTRs :?:

Hope to talk with you all soon.

19. welcome hels and bagman! Nice to hear from you both.

20. well even tho you've been very rude i wont be, so g'day :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i'll try not to hold that against you :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :twisted:

i'm in one of those moods i think... 8)