Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello fellow riders :-)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Ms_Teri, Mar 29, 2016.

1. #1 Ms_Teri, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2016
    Hey people, so I joined here many moons ago but never got around to doing an intro...my apologies.

Anyway, I'm Nikki and when I joined at the time I owned a Suzuki Bandit about 10 odd years ago and I loved the little beast. Since then I've had an old road trail then had a Honda CBR a 1999 Yamaha R6 but after that I found 'my' true love which is a 2004 Yamaha R6 and I absolutely love it!! Jeez I've rambled on a bit hey lol

Just a question though, how do I change my Gender from Male to Female?

...I've managed to change my name and other things but couldn't find the option to change the gender, so any help on that would be greatly appreciated.

And with that I'll say ta ta for now.
    Thanks... and stay safe riding people

Oh and when I work it out I will be able to show off this thing too ;-)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. With about $10 grand or so i'd imagine. :whistle:

Welcome Ms Yamumha
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Haha good start. Welcome :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hah! Sooo cheeky...ok so I should've worded it a little differently then hey :LOL:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. welcome to Netrider Ms YaMumha!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you davidk (y)
  7. Welcome :cool:

You may have to PM a moderator to help change your details.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. welcome aboard :) as for the gender change Id be asking Caitlyn Jenner :wacky:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hello and welcome aboard.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Feels weird to say it to someone who joined four years before me, but what the hey ... welcome aboard.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Thanks for all the welcomes people, much appreciated.

Yep all done thanks for the tip.

Lol ah nooo not wanting "the change" not into having one of those permanently dangling between me legs (no offence guys) :p

Ty and yes it would be weird, I kinda got lost in rl. If it wasn't for the email asking about my absence I wouldn't have made it here. o_O:)