Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello fellow Netriderians!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by fiendly, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Hello all.

I used to ride a small trail bike (110CC) years ago, I then stopped and started up again when I got my permit last year. First bike was the CF Moto Leader 150CC - Decent bike but is useful for around town, nothing too big. Now currently rocking my beautiful Honda CBR250R. From the Western Suburbs down in Victoria so if anyone is willing to start riding then I'm in.

Passed my licence course the other day IN THE WET! So I'm extremely happy about that for now, now it's the road until my restrictions are over.

Hope to see a few of you guys riding around!

2. Welcome Fiendly, Come along to Saturday morning practice in Elwood when you are feeling confident. Some rides start in Bacchus Marsh during the year. The Chocolate Mill run is one and the Black Dog ride so keep an eye out for them.
  3. Hi Fiendly, welcome to the Nut House!! :rofl: Let me know if you're ever riding down Ballarat way. If it's not raining, I might just go for a ride.
  4. Welcome & congratulations on passing your licence ;)
  5. Welcome to Netrider Fiendly and well done for passing your test (y)

Keep an eye out for a Learner friendly overnight trip down the Great Ocean Rd once the finer weather is upon us, by then you'll have a few kays under your belt and can enjoy a group ride along some awesome coastline. I have a planned stop at Waurn Ponds for that trip but can pass through Melton to pick you up if necessary.