Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by gmhxu6, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hi, my name is Ben. I live in Shepparton in country Victoria and work for AJ's Motorcycles. I started riding trail bikes when I was about 8 years old but most recently have been into road bikes. My last bike was a Triumph Sprint ST it was a fantastic bike that you could ride all day and still throw around in the twists, but I had to get responsible and buy a house. Lol. Now that I am working at AJ's I am finding it hard to go without a bike, especially when the super bikes and National RAT rally are coming up. So considering a new Sprint.

I look forward to organizing some rides from AJ's and anyone is welcome to come along. :peace:

2. Welcome to the forum bud :) I have family in or near Shepparton.
  3. Welcome to Netrider.
  4. Welcome bud! Glad to see another Shepparton local!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome, I bought my Street Triple from AJ's, good price and awesome service from Tom. Must get to Shep some time and have a look around the shop.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks guys and thanks ultram for the feedback. I purchased my Sprint from the guys years ago for that very same reason and am happy to now be a part of the team. If you are heading up to Jindabyne for the RAT rally this year we plan do a ride leaving from the store on the Friday. More than welcome to join us.

KadeO, be sure to keep in touch mate, and keep an eye on our FB page. Looking to do a ride every couple of months. Not limited to customers or Triumph owners, everyone is welcome!
    • Like Like x 1