Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Kad, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Hi Guys and Girls,
    Just wanted to introduce myself, and tell you a bit about myself and experience.
    I have been ridding for about 3 and half years now. I first started my ridding experience on my awesome virago xv250 which was a great bike to learn on and now I ride my Suzuki gsxr 600 been ridding that for about 10 months now. I use to my bike to commute everyday to work in the cbd in Melbourne. I have had one fall off which was not on the roads but on an intermediate course I was on lol but all good learnt a lot.
    I have been reading net rider since I started ridding which I have found very useful so thanks to everyone for pouring their knowledge and experience in this site
    Anyways hello people
    Peace out

2. Hello...newbie here. I haven' tried riding but I'm now interested to do it. Any recommendations on which bike I can start with? thanks!
  3. Welcome, and happy ridding...
  4. Welcome to Netrider, guys. : )
  5. welcome both :)
  6. welcome Kad and Nikki
  7. welcome to ya twain
  8. Welcome, and watch out, netridder has a bunch of smart-arses, but most are in good humour. ;)
  9. Serious?? I never noticed! :p

Anyways, welcome guys!
  10. Fixedd that for ya...
  11. Hi and welcome to NR
  12. i like double d's
  13. Don't we all.

Welcome aboard folks. Good to see another gixxer rider.
  14. Welcome to NR guys, hope you enjoy it here.