Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jdizzle, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Hi everyone, just joined Netrider and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm from Sydney, and so far my motorcylcing experience has been limited to riding around a few cities in South East Asia while on holiday. (it was enough for me to miss it a whole lot since coming home though!)

So I've just got my Learners and am in the process of shopping for my first bike. These forums have been amazingly helpful so far for someone in my position. I'm considering a VTR250 or possibly a CBR125 as I'll mainly be commuting around the inner-city streets.

Look forward to seeing fellow netriders around!

(Also, apologies in advance for the 6 posts below, but I've got to get up to 7 posts to be allowed to pm someone about a bike in the For Sale forum;))
  2. Welcome, I guess :LOL:
  3. +1 Sydney

Welcome to Netrider, I had a CBR125. It was a great bike I still miss it. Good luck on purchasing your bike, I hope whatever you get it treats you well.

4. +3 ... ?

Welcome to Netrider mate..btw, where in SE Asia ? Not Koh Samui and/or Phuket, by any chance ? :)
  5. +4, there seems to be a trend going on.

Welcome to Netrider man :grin: