Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello everybody : )

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Motobecane51, May 14, 2015.

1. A big hello to my fellow riders

Let me introduce myself:

I am a mature rider (42) and currently riding a scooter (Piaggio fly150ie) scooter and will be upgrading soon after I get my unrestricted licence.

The Piaggio has been great and never let me down but now I feel I need something bigger and more powerful : )

I am very interested in buying a cruiser and has narrowed my choices between 2 bikes. I will post a new thread in the cruiser section.

For those interested in my user name Motobecane is a French maker of mopeds and bicycles. I was living overseas and used to own of their moped (50cc) when I was young and it was a blast. Unfortunately they are not in business anymore but lots of French people of my age grew up with a Motobecane or Peugeot moped as the ultimate cool toy : )

• Like Like x 1
  2. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  3. Although I have never been to Europe, I remember the Motobecane name very well
    Welcome to Netwrider
  4. Welcome to NR :happy:
  5. G'day and welcome to NR, Motobecane51.
  6. Hey Motobecane, welcome to the site and at 42 I have think you'd be an intermediate rider on here. Enjoy the roads ahead
  7. Welcome to NR...