Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello and question

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by generator, Feb 27, 2005.

1. Hello. First post just registered. Looks like a great forum.

Onto the question....Sadly my 2003 hayabusa was stolen from a secure carpark (not so secure eh?) around the sydney CBD area in June last year.
    Insurance paid out after a lengthy wait. The reason for the delay was chasing up the Building Security for camera footage. Handed it over the cops but they really couldnt be less interested. Pics aint that great anyway but was wondering if I could post a link to them here maybe someonecan identify the lowlifes who stole my bike ? As i said the pics aint that clear. But you can see them both and the car they drove into the carpark. Plates where covered unfortunately.

I dont hold much hope that it will result in anything, but on an off chance its worth a shot. cheers.
  2. thanks for suggestions. here are the pics

contact me at - kranky12345@hotmail.com

Bike info

2003 GSXR1300 Hayabusa
    VIN : JS1A1131400101542
    Engine : W701148747

Stolen from Sydney CBD area June 2004

Thief 1

Thief 1 with stolen bike

Thief's car

Thief 2

resolution is not so good. thanks for taking the time to have a look.

I have posted a similiar thread at overclockers. waiting on them to say its ok to post the pics.

thanks again
  3. Mate,i hope you catch the friggin s.o.b.s and beat the crap out of em. :evil: Bike/car thieves should be shot or at least have a finger cut off for each theft.Be a good deterent i think. :twisted:
  4. I have posted a link to the hayabussa forum , so they are aware of it , if anything comes up i will get them to pm me
    pm me a phone number , so i can contact you if anything comes up.
  5. Welcome to netrider, generator! Shame you've found us under these circumstances, but I hope it all works out for you.

:D :D :D
  6. thanks for the welcomes and suggestions. I have updated my post with a contact email. Anything comes through please contact me on that email.