Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello and new here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by pebble, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Hey there,

first post, long time reader.
    Finally decided to add my name to the welcome screen as I ordered my first bike today.

Have gone with a brand new Suzi GS500F, which I get to pick up next friday.
    Am based in north Melbourne, near Broadford, so hope to see some of you up there at some stage :)

2. Welcome in Pebble
  3. Welcome and congrats on the new bike. I hear they're pretty good.
  4. Hi Pebble, its so exciting to get your first bike. Enjoy! and welcome to NR.
  5. HI Pebble, I just got my first real bike a month back, a GS500F. They are an excellent bike. I use mine as a daily commuter. Welcome to netrider, its a great place and you will find heaps of excellent advice here.
  6. Hi Pebble and welcome to NR
  7. Welcome to the club, lots of GS owners here, so lots of helpful advice.
  8. G'day Pebble

Another GS500 rider.

What colour did you choose?

Fun Ha!
  9. Hi Pebble and welcome to Netrider :)
    The GS500F is an awesome bike - I'm sure you will have wonderful and enjoyable adventures aboard your new beast !
    Lots of my rides originate from Epping, with the odd ride up to Broadford and surrounding areas. Hopefully we can cross paths sometime in the near future.
    Safe, happy riding to you.
  10. Thanks all!

I have gone for the classic blue and white mainly becuase its easier to see, although I personally like the black and grey.
    Either way, the bike looks and feels great and im looking forward to using it all the time.

Anyway, as I said, long term reader here, so a big shout out to all involved. the site really is an excellent source of information.
    Well done and keep it up.

11. Congrats on the new bike and ride safely. :)
  12. Officially welcome in!