Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello and a friendly nod to all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Andells1200, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Cool looking site, plenty of info, been riding for years on several brands. Started on a YZ80J back in the early 80s then progressed to an XL400R several bikes later I now have a 2005 SV1000s and a 1991 FJ1200. The wife and I do lots of ks on the FJ, its a great touring bike with 114,000 ks on the clock and still going strong. The SV comes out when the wife wants to stay home :D . I just love riding.... with groups or on my own for hours at a time,anyway thanks for reading cheers.(y).

2. Welcome to the madhouse :]
  3. Nooooooo!!! Not another nodding thread!!! Whatever you do, don't let @smee@smee know!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

PS: Welcome to Nutrider! Are you hot?
  4. Welcome to Nodrider
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Welcome Noddy
  6. Thanks all I have a hinge and spring attached to the back of my head
  7. Hinges and springs? That sounds incredibly hot! :LOL:
  8. @ danny_tb. Are you trying to scare every new rider away?!!
    Hi @Andells1200@Andells1200 The hot question is so the guys don't seem so creepy when they ask the girls :)
  9. I'm an engineer... I LOVE hinges and springs and other shit like that!

Sorry @Andells1200@Andells1200 if I'm making you nervous. They rarely let me out of the gimp box (and only when I'm wearing a special suit for my own protection), so you needn't worry. :D
  10. One man's 'magic' is another man's engineering......... as for being hot you will have to ask the cheese and kisses;)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Mmmm... I like cheese. Dammit, I've already brushed my teeth... You've made me want to get stuck into the vintage cheddar and crackers. :(
  12. engineer your way around that little problem lol......:hungry:
  13. Eat it anyway, then go to bed with a nice cheesy flavour in my mouth... :) Only to wake up with sour breath... :( Nah, I think I'll wait until breakfast.