Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello and a friendly nod to all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Andells1200, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Cool looking site, plenty of info, been riding for years on several brands. Started on a YZ80J back in the early 80s then progressed to an XL400R several bikes later I now have a 2005 SV1000s and a 1991 FJ1200. The wife and I do lots of ks on the FJ, its a great touring bike with 114,000 ks on the clock and still going strong. The SV comes out when the wife wants to stay home :D . I just love riding.... with groups or on my own for hours at a time,anyway thanks for reading cheers.(y).

2. Welcome to the madhouse :]

3. Nooooooo!!! Not another nodding thread!!! Whatever you do, don't let @smee@smee know!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

PS: Welcome to Nutrider! Are you hot?

4. Welcome to Nodrider
    tumblr_inline_myydeuiwph1rahijt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Welcome Noddy

6. Thanks all I have a hinge and spring attached to the back of my head

7. Hinges and springs? That sounds incredibly hot! :LOL:

8. @ danny_tb. Are you trying to scare every new rider away?!!
    Hi @Andells1200@Andells1200 The hot question is so the guys don't seem so creepy when they ask the girls :)
    Welcome!

9. I'm an engineer... I LOVE hinges and springs and other shit like that!

Sorry @Andells1200@Andells1200 if I'm making you nervous. They rarely let me out of the gimp box (and only when I'm wearing a special suit for my own protection), so you needn't worry. :D

10.  Top
  11. One man's 'magic' is another man's engineering......... as for being hot you will have to ask the cheese and kisses;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mmmm... I like cheese. Dammit, I've already brushed my teeth... You've made me want to get stuck into the vintage cheddar and crackers. :(

13. engineer your way around that little problem lol......:hungry:

14. Eat it anyway, then go to bed with a nice cheesy flavour in my mouth... :) Only to wake up with sour breath... :( Nah, I think I'll wait until breakfast.