Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by bobstar, Mar 26, 2008.

1. hi there,
    i am new to the road bike scene. I have just purchased a new cbr600rr and absolutely love it. I am located in newcastle and visit sydney on the occassion. Am looking to make some friends and do some group rides.
    cheers
    bob

2. hello and welcome :)

3. Hello. 50 bucks and I'll be your friend. As long as I don't have to ever talk to you or anything.

4. hey bonkers,
    well i wasnt expecting that one, however i think 50 is a bit rich, maybe 50cents.
    :?

5. Welcome in, Mate

6. And I wasn't expecting a counter offer since normally I just get told to sod off. I'm game! I may not love you long time, but for 50 cents I'll do a lot of weird stuff.
    Before we become "friends" I need to know if you like Starwars, if you like Picard or Kirk better, and in fifty words or less why you think there's nothing wrong with making luv to a robot if it looks real enough. This stuff is important to me.

7. well bonkers, i dont like star wars, have never watched it and you can make love to all the robots you like. sorry but i dont want to be your friend. :shock:

8. Welcome.

I've had a Yamaha and a couple of Kawasaki's but I love my Honda the most.

I'm sure you'll find other netriders to ride with, this site is a great resource for this purpose.

Be safe

9. Hi Bobstar

I too am new to the scene again. (had a break from riding due to moving to the UK). I have posted a ride day in May on the Putty road if you are keen + a trip to Eastern Creek.

Just purchased a ZX10R so keen to do some riding on weekends etc (or anytime)

Welcome aboard and happy riding.

Steven

--------------------
    ZX10R 2008

10. Hi steve,
    I would be keen to do some rides with you. I am pretty busy in may but i am sure we can get a ride in somewhere. What hours do you work?
    cheers
    bob