Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by sarge, Dec 5, 2007.

1. G"day all.A quick introduction.Going by the quick scan of posts in the forum I'm probably considered an old man :shock: I'm 46 live in Geelong and have been riding bikes since i was 12.Most of these have been Kawasaki's.but I did have a honda 1100R in the 80's.Probably not the best choice of bike for me at the time.I rode it across the Nullabour twice :LOL: Those bikes had zero padding on the seat.took me days to be able to sit comfortably.My current rides are a "76" Z900A4 which I have had for nearly 20 years as a daily rider and my new "07" ZRX1200R only three weeks old.I've Bought the rex to give the Zed the rest and rebuild it deserves.Anyway that's me.

2. hiya hehe one of the oldies too
  3. welcome to NR, ah you should still have the 1100r, they are worth a packet these days being $30k+

if i was going to own a kwaka the Z9 would be it, a pure classic, given cult status in that brilliant movie stone :grin:

and at least someone got the rex bit right, hope you enjoy the forums
  4. Hi Sarge,

Welcome to Netrider.

Age is irrelevant.

Stay safe

5. Hey Sarge

Welcome to NR
  6. Welcome Sarge! Enjoy NR
  7. hi and welcome :p
  8. Thanks for the welcome.If I can work out how to post a picture I'll show you my bikes.