Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by 66dan99, Aug 30, 2007.

1. My name is Dan, which explains the cunning name choice...

i'm a vtr-twofiddy riding pom who can be seen most mornings bimbling down St Kilda road.

The Bike is called Stimpy, as the car has the registration REN, and it has gold wheels...

...something that i overlooked in my eagerness to buy a bike, any bike!

i'm a massive bike fan and constantly regale the missus with microscopic Biking tales when i get in.

One day they will find the smallest unit of matter in the universe, and it will be one of my biking tales.

2. Welcome Dan,

Think I've seen those gold wheels of yours once or twice on the commute
  3. Welcome Dan, and congratulations for being the first person ever to use the word 'bimbling' on the Forum :LOL:.
  4. Hey Dan, nothin' wrong with gold wheels, they'll be back in fashion one day! :LOL:
    Welcome to the Forum :)
  5. cheers all.

black vtr, red helmet, red gloves, black gear and, of course, the gold wheels for those that may be aroundin the mornings...

i'll be going to the MotoGp too if there's a load of Netheads going from my end of town...

6. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  7. Welcome Dan :)
    I try my very hardest not to talk bikes all the time to non-bike people, but they're just too darn exciting! And yes, every little detail IS exciting :LOL: