Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by VTRRobbo, May 8, 2005.

1. Hi all,

I joined last Christmas, but haven't made any posts yet. I'm Foxy's brother (older in years, but younger in riding experience). I've been along to one of the rides on the wine tour, and had a good time, but haven't managed to find time for any others since.

I ride a VTR 250, but would love a bigger bike, but usual story, don't have the money (young family, renovations, etc...).

Anyway, hi all, look forward to meeting some more of you at coffee night one day soon.

2. about bloody time you slack arse bastard :LOL: :p :LOL:
  3. Welcome dude. VTR is a sweet looking bike regardless of size, so no hurry for a big one, I reckon. :)

Coffee night... yes... I WILL get to one of those eventually. Hmm.
  4. your stuffed now , you shouldnt have admited to that.
    say he was adopted , 1/2 brother , then people will be nice to you :LOL:
  5. Heya bloke! If you can ride pillion totally pissed, fall asleep and not fall off.....you've come to the right place. At least it seems to work for Foxy :D .
  6. Welcome mate.

:D :D
  7. Welcome welcome welcome
  8. Greetings :)
  9. Yo! Andrew, welcome to the forums :D

Do we call you FoxyTwo? :p
  10. Welcome to the forums

May see you at coffee one night.

11. HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    K THNXBI2u! Lol!

=^_^= !! Kittys r so kewt. omg! HEHE!
  12. The VTR250 is a great bike, i like it much over the ER-5 and 250 Zeal (sorry Zeal and ER-5 owners!) looks the part and if ya put a staintune exhaust on it, man it sounds tough! I guess you could save up some cash and see what you can get for the VTR250, combine the two and go shopping. How much bigger were you looking at getting?
  13. Gday and welcome

Cheers 8)
  14. Foxy's brother hey oh well we won't hold that against you, well most of us won't! Welcome to the loony bin! pmsl!
  15. Thanks for all the welcomes...

groberts03: Foxy and I have different surnames, so that makes it easier to deny everything.
    firefling: FoxyTwo...Nah, I'm not as Foxy as Matt.
    Manny: huh?
    ShoveLhead: I'd like a bike that can accelerate my bulk a bit quicker (Don't want to do 230kph or anything like that, just a bit quicker off the mark)!
    Bond Girl: Who's to say I'm not equally as bad as Matt?
  16. Gday and welcome

Cheers 8)