Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by YellowHornet, Mar 22, 2005.

1. G'day all, I've been reading this forum for about a month now and decided to join... You may / may not be aware that some of the topics are very helpful to new riders... (i.e. me, I've been riding now for 4 months, going for my P's on Apr 4!).
    The recognition of rider experience / inexperience is excellent, it encourages newbies to feel comfortable to join you on a ride and not feel like they're holding up traffic... One day I'll rock up to coffee night and prolly join you for ride... Oh, and thanks for introducing the Yarra bvd...

2. Welcome. You need to put 'fire" in your name to ingratiate yourself to the admins.
  3. Welcome YellowHornet, your certainly not alone as there is many 'anonymous' readers out there, hopefully getting teh same information as yourself. Glad you registered and hope to see you at coffee and/or on a ride soon.

tr.v. in·gra·ti·at·ed, in·gra·ti·at·ing, in·gra·ti·ates
    v : gain favor with somebody by deliberate efforts in offerring their 18-25yo daughter/wife/girlfriend for their pleasure :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Welcome to the madness
    Good luck with your test
    Hope to see you at coffee or on a ride :)
  5. Hey YellowHornet,

Welcome to the forums. I agree with you that the forum is as full as a googy egg with useful information for newbs. I found the best article so far is the used bike guide, which is around here somewhere. :roll: dont know how to link it.

Have fun on here.

(and how would one change thier user name anyway?)
  6. WAAHHH! :( It won't let me change my name!

Sorry for kinda hi-jacking this thread too YellowHornet :oops:
  7. Why do I think I hear the sound of jackboots again? :shock: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Hmmmm, really? Had many such offers, love??? :twisted: :twisted:
  9. Well, I wasn't going to tell, but if I do, how deep will the merde be he will be in, hmmmm? :roll: :twisted: :-$

(Hey guys, who want's their original names back, quick?) \:D/
  10. Yeah um, I dont get it :?
  11. oooo askin for trouble matey!! :shock:

Your significant better half's birfdee, and your using your position of authority to get some "on the side" [-X

dog.house (n)

Place where Jason sleeps.
    :LOL: :LOL:

Oh, g'day YellowHornet, welcome to the twilight zone
  12. hi yellowhornet - vicroads studies state that u must be insane to ride a motorcycle- so u'll find the forums can be like riding u're bike - :D :( :LOL: :twisted: :p
  13. lol Welcome to the forums YellowHornet! Glad you can participate now :D
  14. Welcome YellowHornet I will be right behind you getting my P's.
  15. That is just wrong!!!!!

I expect the age group to start at 19 :p
  16. https://netrider.net.au/articles/
  17. That'd be the one :oops: . thanks mouth
  18. I offered myself when I joined...... but he knocked me back. I'm still in therapy..........
  19. welcome hornet ,
    make sure you check out the sticky post in the events and rieds section "friday night coffee"
    its on every friday , rain hail or shine .
    dont worry about the weather , come in and meet everyone