Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by nelsonedwards, Jun 22, 2016.

1. #1 nelsonedwards, Jun 22, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2016
    Hi, guys. Be glad to here for some technical assisstance and information. Hoping we can be a happy group members and sharing the same interest here as i do .

My bike is Ducati 999 2003

I'm from Bucharest
  2. Welcome to the forum mate.

I guess you won't be joining on any of our planned rides then? :p

I remember having a big wall poster of the 999 in my university dorm room. Awesome bike.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. welcome to Netrider nelsonedwardsnelsonedwards ....it must be the best time of the year in Bucharest for riding your duke? :)
  4. Welcome :cool:
  5. gday nelsonedwardsnelsonedwards and welcome to NR - please post up some pics of your rides near where you live - do you have a youtube channel with ride vids by any chance?
  6. G'day nelsonedwardsnelsonedwards make sure you get down to the learner sessions at Homebush ha ha ha. Someone here can meet you if your unsure how to get there........ make sure you pack some water, maybe a bread roll or 10......oh and a plane ticket!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice ride.
  7. Welcome to the forum nelsonedwardsnelsonedwards
    Wow what made you jump on NR? That's pretty cool!!

Def post up photos of your side of the woods and hope you can get the info you're looking for in this site :)
  8. Welcome nelsonedwardsnelsonedwards (y), quick question, do they nod in Bucharest :whistle:
  9. Welcome to NR, post some ride reports with photos, we will love them.