Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Loosekid, May 26, 2016.

1. Howdy everyone
    I've been on your site for a few weeks now
    Happy to see there are SOME people out there with some common sense
    I'm computer illiterate but will do my best
    I've ridden bikes my whole life since I was 5
    Current roadie / track day bike is ktm 1290r
    Still enjoy the dirt too
    I have enjoyed reading your threads some post frustrating, funny, and informative
    But just about all of them entertaining
    Also a thanks to uncle Greg for your help to get me this far mate who ever you are

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome LoosekidLoosekid (y)(y) and please don't think that your association with uncle greguncle greg will make us in anyway question your stability :whistle:
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. hey mate
    welcome aboard
  4. #4 Loosekid, May 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
    Thanks mate
    I don't know uncle Greg but since he hasn't got the boot from your site yet he can only make me look more stable than I actually am.

Thanks mate
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome mate :cool:
  6. Howdy and welcome to the forums LoosekidLoosekid. Seeing that uncle greguncle greg called you "mate" I presume you are, contrary to your profile, a male. Otherwise he'd address you as "hello babe"...
    Looking forward to some photos of your KTM (it is a great bike) and reading your posts, informative, funny, and even frustrating.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. #7 Loosekid, May 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
    Yes I'm not sure why I am listed as female ( u know that computer illiterate thing again ) but I'm not always sure myself either as I'm a little moody at times and seem to spend money faster than well anything. Even the better half.
    But thank mate

Thanks mate
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. welcome to the forum.

Where are these people displaying common sense in the forum? Please point them out so we can ridicule them! No wonder the site 'broke' today....
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Don't worrie mate I haven't seen to much common sense, you must have been keeping on top of them
    Thanks mate
  10. (y)
  11. Nothing wrong with being moody sometimes and spending your well earned cash fast, especially when it is on bikes. I'd know first hand :sneaky:
    MouthMouth might help with "gender reassignment", it happened before to a few members.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Well I hope you mean just changing my profile not my equipment, or though at least someone else would do the latter, so they might be an easy way out for me
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. God forbid :nailbiting:! If it ain't broke, don't try to fix it. Nature usually gets it write (y)
  14. Welcome to the asylum
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Welcome to NR from Adelaide. When it come to this computor thing, it is like playing with Black Magic.
  16. Welcome to NR...

17. welcome aboard :)
  18. Far out... No wonder uncle greguncle greg suggested the forum... You've got right in with the crazies in here with gusto!

Welcome aboard :)
  19. #20 Loosekid, May 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
    Well it ain't broke, so I'll take your advice and I'll fight with my profile till I get it sorted mate
    Also it's gotta be less painful

Thanks mate

Thanks mate
    Black magic surely must easier