Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mr Grim, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Hi guys n girls! New member and rider living in Melbourne. Got my new Yamaha R3 to play with and hoping to catch up with a few members on local rides and meets :) cheers!

2. Welcome aboard :) if your keen check out Elwood practice
  3. Welcome Mr. Grim
    Hope to see you out there. Enjoy
  4. I rode past there today.....one of the members put me onto this site :) happy days!
  5. Cheers Stever42 :)
  6. Welcome to Netrider Mr Grim!....Saturday practice at Elwood is highly recommended (y)
  7. Welcome Mr Grim.
    There's quite a few of us R3 riders popping up recently.
  8. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  9. Cheers igolf, I've seen a few on the road before I purchased but it would be good to go for a cruise with a few one day. Very happy with my choice though. How's yours been??
  10. Mines been great.
    Plenty of mods on my to do list before xmas....which is half the reason I bought the bike I think.
  11. These bikes look ace. Good choice!
  12. Welcome to Netrider!
    Excellent bike choice even if I do ride one myself :)
    Just came back from a 360 km's ride through Mt Tambourine QLD all the way to Murwillumbah NSW, awesome scenery through several national parks, nice mountain road twisties and great weather for the ride at 25-29 ˚C.
    When you get a chance go for a similar ride and you're going to fall in love with your R3 all over again, its such a fun and easy bike to ride and surprisingly comfortable for a little rusty out of shape rider after a long ride like that.

Any R3 riders in Brisbane on here?