Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Tiger Army, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,

Only became a member last week as I wanted to get some information about my stolen bike out there but looking around the site I think I'll be on here a bit from now on.

I have ridden for over 20 years, my last road bike was a GSXR 750 2007 but wasn't using it except for track days so sold it and have just been dirt biking for a while.
    I did have a Husqvarna up until last week!!! Let's not talk about it! (Have a look in the stolen bike register if you want to check it out)

Not sure what I'll get next if my old one doesn't return to me...maybe a KTM?? I'm sure I can get some sound advice from you lot! Or start an argument. We'll see.

So, good to be here amongst it all.

Tiger Army
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Howdy, Welcome to NR!
  3. Welcome!
    Shitty news to hear about your Husky :(

On a plus side if she doesn't come back...Lots of keen KTM'ers on here for you ;)
  4. Hey Tiger ArmyTiger Army,

Sorry to hear about your bike mate. Never realized how big bike theft was until i started riding. Hope you find it. On another note, welcome to the NR Forum.
  5. Thanks Jaytee.

Thanks old maid....just need to convince the missus to spend the money... (had no insurance)

Mmmmm KTM mmmmm
  6. Thanks Zoobz,

appreciate it
  7. Welcome mate, hope they find the lowlife scum that took your bike and you hopefully get it back in one piece soon
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. welcome aboard :] hope you get your bike back
  9. Welcome to NR...
  10. Thanks for the welcome everyone. Been spending a lot of time looking around and lots of information on everything bike.

How do I find the time of check it all out?

Lots of late nights me thinks
  11. Welcome to the forum!

If you listen closely you can hear that Superduke call your name.......