Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Wade Wilson, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Hey

I'm Wade, but everyone just calls me Bears. I own a ZXR250 that I bought from my neighbor for $800.

So far I've had to replace almost everything at least once (except the engine). As much as I hate having to constantly fix her, she's my pride and joy. This is the first bike I've owned, and the first I've had to completely repair.

I recently got her registered, and got my L's and as soon as the bike works properly, I'll be taking my Q Ride course to get my P's.

I'm still new and I have a lot of questions.

cheers.

2. Welcome Bears. You will learn a lot keeping it running. :) Good luck on the needlessly byzantine Qld learner/licensing system.

3. Welcome mate :)

Is your real name actually Wade Wilson? And your nickname is Bears instead of Deadpool? Someone has failed you

4. Yeah, my parents had a bit of a joke with my name. Sadly I'm not the merc with a mouth.

5. Could be worse, could've gone with Slade instead, which is a bit less normal sounding.

6. Welcome to NetRider, Good Luck with q-Ride and ride safe , have fun :)

7. Welcome mate!

8. Welcome to NR. Always nice to have another QLDer. Especially at this time of year.

9. It'll be great when you get it up and running Bears.

Welcome to the forummm.