Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by timrt1200, Aug 8, 2013.

1. yep another ole fella....been riding since 75...current ride is a BMW RT1200... I live on the South coast of NSW....riding the Clyde (330 corners round trip) is on my doorstep... don't ride as much as I like (am currently a full time carer for my wife)....most memorable trip...Toronto, Canada to Las Vegas Nevada in 3 days via unrestricted speed limit roads in Montana (Big Sky Country) roads....

2. Well g'day there old timer, a memorable ride that one I bet.

3. yes it was Mcsenna...especially outrunning tornadoes out of the badlands to Rapid City
  4. Welcome timrt1200, Hope to hear more tall tales and true :) Montana is a optional helmet state isn't it?
  5. Thx cjvfr...No in Montana supposed to wear a helmet...... tall tales???? ....nup outrunning the tornado is a true story...the wind was so strong....I was scraping my pegs going in a straight line....
  6. Welcome mate, I've been riding since 74 so we're about the same vintage, I'm currently on a BMW K1600GT.(y)

7. thx Loubre ...so what do you think of the new BMWK1600GT Sport?
  8. Actually quite like the look of them, wished they were available when I bought mine:( that red looks amazing.