Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Hallie, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Hey everyone,

Figured it was about time i made myself an account,some of the Melbourne riders have already meet me (son of Ultram) had to get a better name than that!!

I am currently riding a CB400 but looking at upgrading to a street triple. I also have a KTM200 but never have time to get out to ride.

Cheers

Stuart

2. I think 'Son of Ultram' sounds pretty epic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Stuart...and Son of Ultram actually does sound kind of awesome.

4. Welcome!

All we hear about you from @ultram is him wondering if he's gonna be able to get you out of bed for a ride....so c'mon, is it REALLY true you have no time??!! Lol.

5. welcome.

don't be the prodigal son. just be a prodigy

6. Haha Greydog only sometime is it laziness even tho ultram will disagree.

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. welcome in mate your old man was talking about the stripple yesterday

8. oh shit i have to behave now

• Like Like x 1
  9. Pffft, nah....

• Like Like x 1
  10. I always behave :)

11. so do i

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome aboard. Look forward to hearing your future trumpy grace us with its almighty roar.

13. welcome Stuart, gee, must be a tuff gig havvin a dad that's bike crazy and insists on buying not just the first [ok , a new hand me down] but the second to be a striple?? I hate you I tell you !! lol be safe young fella.. And dont show your dad up too soon ok!! and Greg, behave? lol and I am 21 :p

14. Haha Goddie couldn't ask for much more from the old man could I? I guess I'll be changing his oil and cleaning his bike for a while.

15. Hmm reckon he'd appreciate that, just be safe on the road and that'd make him very proud :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. So now we have another triple in the garage, you better post some pics :)

17. Welcome, and outstanding choice of bike I must say :D

18. From someone who rides a Street Triple, why do I find that hard to believe? :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. He didn't say HOW he behaves. ;)

• Like Like x 1