Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hello all.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by trolley, Nov 29, 2012.

1. hiya everyone.

I'm an apprentice bricklayer 18 years old living in Sydney.

some of you may know me and some of you have helped me pull my bike out of the bushes:oops:
    i currently don't have my license at the moment due to my own stupidity but i will be back on the bike feb 4th. will be keen to find a group of riders who have some self restraint on the road. as i clearly don't.

trolley

2. Welcome Trolley, I hope the non bike period passes quickly for you. Glad you had some help from the biker brother/sisterhood when you needed it.

3. Welcome matie

I see you ride an ER6-nL - awesome bike! Must be hard to walk in the shed and just look at her without being able to throw a leg over and ride.

If your location is Rosehill NSW, there is a group called the Sydney L & P riders that you might want to have a chat to. Best bloke to contact is AznCruiser - he can steer you in the right direction (and have a great chat over coffee if the rains stay away ;))

(y)

4. Lol....got caught up by the new notice to write a thread in the welcome lounge bud? Haven't seen you around for abit it's good to see not everyone's jumping ship

5. Come join us trolley, we ride at a pretty relaxed pace but do allow for faster guys to have some fun.......im actually with several groups depending on my riding mood :).

Where abouts are ya from?