Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello All

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Necros87, Aug 31, 2012.

1. i figured it was about time i post something here, signed up and paid 3 months ago, but have been too busy to start posting...

but anyway, i got my full license and purchased a 2010 Z750 (brand new, was a showroom model. they wet it up first time for my test ride) 3 months ago, and since named her Kendra.

I am from the NSW Central Coast and try to get out for a ride, however small, at least every second weekend. and i also commute when the weather allows. i would be up for a ride is someone is organising one :)

at some stage in the not to distant future i will post up my multitude of mods that i have done and are continuing to do to Kendra in great detail. though i will have to wait till i can post pics and links first.

and once i am recognised as a paid up member (I paid 3 months ago :s) i will be able to post an ad in the classifieds for a brand new Dainese jacket that doesn't fit me.

anyway, thats about it for now.

Edit: it looks like i am recognised as a member now!
  2. Is you user name any relation to the killer 80's hardcore punk band ?
  3. No... it is not... but i may use it as a reason down the track...

it was a username i made up round about 2001, and it kinda just worked, been using it ever since.
  4. It was a long shot
  5. Lo bloke
    That reminds me i shud pay.