Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all, new to NR

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Pete1979, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Hi guys & girls,
    My name is Peter "Pete" from Sydney. Current ride is a RMZ450. Motocross only for the last 2 years.
    Im currently looking for a new ride for the street again. As I'm getting to old for the Moto.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to NR Pete

3. Welcome Pete :cool:

4. Howdy and welcome to the forums Pete :happy: What are you thinking of as your street ride?

5. Welcome to NR..

6. Welcome to the forum

7. welcome aboard :)

8. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.

9. welcome to Netrider Pete (y)

11. Thanks everyone. I have started to look at the BMW S1000RR and I also want to have a look at the Ape.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Excellent taste sir! Looking forward to some pics in "Showcase" when you finally get it. Have fun making your decision :whistle:!

13. Cheers, it is a really hard decision considering all the new bikes are all so good.

14. True. I know I'll be in big trouble when time comes for me to choose my next ride. But I simply cannot imagine how you'll be able to decide between those two... I guess it will ultimately come down to which one will feel right, which one will wink at you and say "hi handsome, I'm yours", and you will want to answer back, "well, hello gorgeous"!

15. Lol, I usually reverse that type of talk for my wife .

16. you call her the opposite of gorgeous? how's that work out?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. :hilarious: Smarty pants! :hilarious:

Of course you do reserve it for your wife, but guess what? When you see YOUR bike, you at least will think it :whistle:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Haha auto correct.