Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all from the UK

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Leathered, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Just got back from 2 weeks on the Gold Coast and I reckon I've sold the girlfriend on moving out there - sweet - no more crappy England

I'm an Aprilia RSVR rider - should've called myself ThePrillerPom or something I guess :LOL:

Another missed oportunity :mad:

Been riding years & had about 7 bikes.

Girlfriend rides also - Ducati 748
  2. :shock: Damn .. another POM :roll:
    :LOL: :LOL:
    kidding mate :wink:
    Welcome to NetRider .. and soon to the Greatest piece of dirt on the Globe! ( until the polies fcuk it up )
  3. hi and welcome to NR
  4. Ey' Up lad

awwwwigghtt maaate

that's one pom greeting another.

5. G,day .....Get it sorted geeser lol. :rofl:
  6. It's Ey-Up-Me-Duck around here :shock:

They are a trifle odd round these parts :D
  7. Get yourselves out here. I left old blighty about 7mths ago and it is fantastic. Should have done it years ago.
  8. [​IMG] Welcome to NR :cool:
  9. welcome.
    you may come to australia, but no complaining about the ridicule you will receive about cricket, rugby league, and your habitual whinging.

10. Pah - merely games and are of no consequence.

The only spectator sports that interest me are of a powered two-wheel nature.

Some of you lot seem a bit handy at the moment, but watchout for JT this year (not sure the bikes quite competitive though).

Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake through the GPs this year - last years races had me nodding off after 10 laps.
  11. JT is talented...but Casey is the man to beat :cool: