Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello all and Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by captbigwings, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Hi All, My name is Steve, currently living in Cranebrook, NSW, but am building new house in Bowenfels (cant wait to get out of Penriff). Hopefully be moving out there in April, so I can enjoy all the great roads on the other side of the Mountains without having to spend an hour on the GWH first. I have just bought a new VFR800, which is fanastic and also have a 1990 CBR1000f that still puts a smile on my dial. Also into 4wd, mountain biking and flying, I am building my own aircraft too, a slow long process. Seems to be quite a bit of riding activity happening thru' here so will have to meet up on one of the rides. Happy riding.

2. Welcome to the Forum mate! :)

Seems you share the same insanity as we all do for hobbies that burn holes in your pocket *hehe*

HNY ;)
  3. Thanks for the welcome Hypervisor. Nice part of the world Shellharbour, have done heaps of scuba diving there, another expensive hobby of my. Well it's only money :D
  4. It's very good fun, Use to do a fair bit but it's another big effort sport. Really fun while your doing it though.

Trading pieces of plastic for fun & life experience? Count me in :)
  5. Welcome to Netrider. A NEW VFR800, eh? White?
  6. Hi Hornet, I bought the silver VFR with gold wheels, the white one looks like a Storm Trooper's bike to me and a mate has the cherry red colour. Nice bike the VFR 750, I always wanted one when they were out. Steve
  7. welcome to you