Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello ACT

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Zeus, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Hi folks, I have been a member for a while and work has brought me from Tasmania to Canberra, would love to meet up with locals and join in on any rides that may be coming up...I just sold my beloved F650GS after having ridden it from Hobart and have moved to a R1200RT (a big change!).

Anyway, here's hoping to hear from the locals :)

2. Hi and welcome :grin:

Why not come along to coffee night (the thread is in the other states events)... it's not updated very often but it is definitely still going strong... every Monday from about 5:30pm at Tilleys in Lyneham :) just look for all the bikes :grin:

3. Welcome Zeus; did the rest of the gods move up to Canberra with you :LOL:???

4. Welcome Aboard Zeus !
    :biker:

5. Hi ricecooker - great to hear from you and thanks for the welcome and invite to coffee nights - I had checked out the entry on the other page but wasn't sure whether it was still a going concern, glad you mentioned it still is - I will try and get there this next Monday - what time do most people turn up?

6. Hi hornet600, no I didn't bring all the gods with me - I left a team in Tassie to keep the heavenly motorcycling roads in good shape :) Thanks for the welcome!

7. People usually start turning up around 5:30pm :)

8. Hi and welcome to NR.

Hey you have a big tourer now, you don't need to stay local. Come to Melbourne for coffee. :LOL:

9. I might just take you up on that offer - I lived in Melbourne for 6 years so know it reasonably well :) Thanks for the words of welcome