Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hello 2 U all.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Metzi, Jul 6, 2007.

1. I would like to extend a hello to you all and I hope can make new friends along the way. I have been riding for about 10 years and loved every minute especially riding down to Phillip Island twice a year. I currently own a 99 Honda Blackbird and an 89 Kawasaki KLR 250. I live in Barrack Heights (in the Illawarra) N.S.W and I am a proud father of a beautiful little 3 year old girl and we are expecting another little one in a few months. I am also a devoted husband and punching bag for my wife. I’m looking forward to getting involved in this forum and assisting in any way possible.

2. Hi Metzi, welcome to Netrider :)
  3. Welcome to the forum :newb: from an ex Unanderra Bloke
  4. Welcome Metzi! Always great to see new people joining.
  5. Hello from another reasonably new member too!

Where abouts is Barrack heights? Is that in Shoalhaven?
  6. Harrack Heights is about 20 minutes south of Wollongong, 2 minutes inland from the beach, 10 minutes north of Kiama and seconds away from great rides.
    Thanks for your welcome.
  7. Welcome fellow newbie. I love Kiama! There must be some great rides around there.
  8. Welcome to NR.. Your wife uses you as a punching bag.. :shock:
  9. Welcome to nr from another newbie :grin:
  10. Awesome riding area, you know we in the Illawarra have had 2 world champion motorcycle racers, Troy Corser and Wayne Gardner. I think it's because of the amount of great rides all around this area. :grin:
    Yep my wife does use me as a punching bag, I suppose she needs to vent too. (BlackBelt) Ouch. :shock: