Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Helium Infused Beer

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Goldenberri, Aug 18, 2015.

1. I didn’t know what I was watching at first because it’s in German and I hadn’t read the title. But it actually sounds funnier in German because it’s such a serious sounding language. Until you drink this stuff!

And end to alcohol induced violence? Maybe!

2. I dont know if that is actually possible, but its so bloody HILARIOUS :ROFLMAO:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Absolutely, it would be!

Unfortunately, just an April fool's joke. A good one!
    Helium Beer : snopes.com
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ^^ very Unfortunate
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. That's a shame! Oh well.... still good for a laugh.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. I have a German riding buddy - might get him to tell me what they are saying, if he can stop laughing....., betting it's "hey you sound funny!" "No, you sound funny!"
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I tell you what though, they must be really good actors because that looked like such genuine and spontaneous hilarity, I really did think it was real.
  8. I probably sound like them after a couple of beers! Things become funny after a few more beers, and again after a few more, I become an expert on everything, especially on all the bits of chewy stuck under the table....

Hey GoldenberriGoldenberri! Message 1000 for you!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. :facepalm: ..... lol, I should get a life. Or a job. Just finishing off my final subject. Which means I should be doing my first assessment. :grumpy:
  10. I can give you some assessments to do GoldenberriGoldenberri, I seem to have them coming from everywhere at the moment. Trust me to take some time off!
  11. Time off is important PetesulPetesul and the assessments will either get done, or not. :D