Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

HEKOT, Adelaide

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by HEKOT, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Hi dear all,

I'm HEKOT. Live and ride in Adelaide (sometimes further). Two years ago went to Perth and back with my wife on Honda Transalp. Three months ago started riding motogymkhana.

Good to be here :)
  2. Hello fellow Adelaidean, welcome.
  3. Welcome mate
  4. Welcome Hekot, That moto gymkhana looks like fun.
  5. Thanks guys!

A few more words about myself:

I started riding my first motorcycle Suzuki VX800 in 2005 in Moscow. This bike was imported by "very grey" importers and probably was assembled from parts :) Four years later I sold VX800 and moved to Adelaide.

Here I bought Honda Transalp'07 with very low kms. And a couple years later Suzuki GS500 form my L-plated wife. In 2012 I sold this reliable yet boring bike and bought VX800 '90 (the First Love). A year ago I rebuilt the Transalp's fairing and now she has two beautiful eyes headlights.

2008 Greece (Aprilia Pegaso)
    2010 GOR-Melbourne (Transalp)
    2011 Melbourne, MotoGP + Yamaha School (Transalp)
    2013 Perth (Transalp)
    2014 GOR-Melbourne (Transalp)
    Due to lack of luggage on VX800, I use her for short rides (no more than ~700 km per day / 1500 km per trip).

Last three months every weekend I ride motogymkhana on my VX800. As we don't have timing chart in Oz, I use the Russian chart.

Definitely! Fighting time is very thrilling. And scratching footpegs too :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to NR
  7. Welcome to the forum from Adelaide
  8. welcome aboard :]
  9. welcome to Netrider Hekot!
  10. Welcome, mate!