Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Heavy police presence at the black spur

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Bamm-Bamm, Feb 4, 2007.

1. The last couple of days has seen a bit of police activity around the Healesville / Black Spur area...there are a couple of marked cars patrolling, also an unmarked and a blue unmarked BMW bike...just a heads up to make sure you don't exceed the limit by 3k's and run afoul of the long arm of the law :oops:

but then every netrider I know is responsible so that won't happen :LOL:

2. Yes, I generally try and ride there off-peak, which makes Wednesday night coffee very attractive.
  3. Don't bet on it
  4. Yes, just experienced it yesterday on the full moon ride...
  5. It was only a matter of time:(

Wouldn't a couple of spare Road closed ahead signs come in handy ;)
  6. Looks like someone's been watching the fast and the furious! :p :LOL:
  7. naughty Vic :grin:

ahhhhhh darl they Rarely have them out
    Even if there is an accident along there

like the tree that had fallen and had a Hazard sign in front of it for more than a month ( along the last straight before the bends to healesville (called the boxes by loggers )
    Instead of cutting the blasted thing
    (council money for fuel must have been tight )
    till some locals got fed up and the local paper ran an article
  8. Last weekend it was a red unmarked BMW.I just caught the badge on the right sholder of his leathers,as I luckily went pass in opposite direction just entering the start of the spur.If it wasnt for the fact that my mate behind me was dinking a friend on her first ride,then may have been up for suspension number 4 :evil:
    Mind you just shortly after that,Raven went passed in same direction as PC Plod,doing mach 5.
  9. You're right. I'll lay low for a while and wait for the heat to dissipitate. Disappear in Tassie for a while. :cool:
  10. Find me someone who has been booked by a radar toting policeman for 3ks over.